Tuesday, July 25, 2006

One year old king

Curious fact: According to history records, king James I of England and Ireland became the ruler of such nations on July 24, 1567. He was born one year and one month before that. This strange event happened because his mother, queen Mary I of Scots, was imprisoned and forced to abdicate.
Let me say one thing: That's the main risk of having a government system in which the power is transmitted from parents to children. And it's more unbelievable that today, on the 21th century, royalty still exists (sorry for any of you who may feel hurt for this comment). If you ask me, my humble opinion is that royalty is obsolete; let's move into the contemporary times. What do you think about this? Please post any messages. Thank you.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home