Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back live from Victoria

Hello people! I'm pleased to be back!!
And this blog is back as well. Believe me that posting new information is an honor for me and a way to relieve stress.
I'll dedicate this post to let you know how gorgeous is the city of Victoria, in western Canada. It's an unbelievable place to be; there are just few cities in the world where I've seen so much nature and kind people like in Victoria. It's definitely one of the most interesting places in Canada, and if you're able to travel to Victoria some day, believe me it's worth to see all the wonders that this place keeps to amaze us: The inner harbour, the Government buildings, Butchart Gardens, the bunnies at UVic's campus... parks, parks and more parks... and beautiful girls as well :)
Cheers guys, please post any comments if any. See you!

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home