Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Weblogger's day?

This is a fact that I didn't know... unofficially, June 14 is observed as the International Weblogger's Day. Oh well, I suppose that I must find some way to celebrate... I wonder if enough webloggers are aware of this "important" date haha.
I can't understand how do some people amuse so much by inventing ridiculous days. I guess that there's not too much to say about this topic, my opinion is clear and I won't waste too much time writing about bizarre topics like this one.
Should you require more information about the International Weblogger's day, please click here (you'll be redirected to the "Official International Weblogger's Day Homepage"). Any comments are welcome, cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home