Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to me...!

June 7 is a date that I wait anxiously every year, as it is my birthday. That's true, it's the date when I must tell everyone that I'm already a year older (well, not so old, I'm only 23!!), but it's also a date to celebrate and to receive calls and hugs from people that really appreciate me, and that's what is most important in this date for me: to spend time with family and friends who are always there. Thanks to all of you people who remembered my birthday, each of you is very important for me as well ;). Let's organize a party for this weekend haha!
Well, that's it for now. Please post any comments, even if they don't have anything to do with my birthday :)! Thank you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home