Sunday, April 15, 2007

Everything's corner: Happy Birthday!!!!


I can't believe how fast does a year pass. It was exactly a year ago, on April 15, 2006, when I started my blog and published a post about the Buffalo Bills to commemorate the event. On that note, I was hoping that the Bills had a good 2006 season, which unfortunately didn't happen.

However, although it's very painful to me to follow the Bills' losing streak, my purpose to write a blog was not to dedicate all the posting to the Buffalo Bills. I have rather focused this blog to post opinions about various topics, as long as I think (and hopefully, you do as well) are relevant and interesting for the people who read this blog because, regardless of the volume of readers that this blog may have, I think that people who search for information and entertainment in the blogsphere deserve high quality readings. That has been my purpose, and that will keep being for as long as this blog lasts.

Now, I'll show some irrelevant but interesting data about the last year:
  • Amount of visits: 2636
  • Origin from visitors: 30% of the visitors to this blog are from the USA. A large amount of visitors come from other countries such as Mexico, Canada, and the UK.
  • Post that attracted more readers: Naked Opera, posted on January 17, 2007. Other posts that attracted a large amount of readers were Identity, Tradition and Sovereignty, and Dolce & Gabbana, its marketing age of grotesque?.
  • Search engine that referred the most amount of readers: Google.
  • Blog that referred the most amount of readers: iVoryTowerz (thank you!).
I'm as excited to write on this blog as I was when I first started. It's definitely one of my favourite activities, and I hope to be able to write more and more... although in the next few days I won't be able to write anything, I'll come back with new stuff to keep this site fresh.

Thanks for visiting this blog! Keep checking it out!

3 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

We're glad we could help out a bit and make your birthday a bit better. You have a great spot on the 'net... very lively. We like it and we hope others do too.

And we hope you have many more blog birthdays ahead.

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Eddie said...

Thank you!!! I'm very glad to have people like you as some of the frequent visitors to this blog!

 
At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Felicidades por tu blog, no se de donde sacas los temas pero son muy interesantes... tqm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home