Thursday, November 16, 2006

Looking for something funny?

Well, these days have been very stressful and I haven't really had time to relax a bit. This is when I realize the importance of having some fun from time to time.
Do you feel identified with this thought? Perhaps you'll find some amusement at Bruno Bozzetto's site. Maybe you'll find this cartoonist's page hilarious (and even when you're not as stressed as I am, you can still find it hilarious). I strongly recommend the clips named Female&Male, Yes&No, and Europe&Italy. They're so funny.

To be directed to such page, click on the address below, or copy it and paste in your browser's address bar:

http://www.bozzetto.com/flashfilms2.htm

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger alilbit said...

hi eddie: I enjoy your blog very much.i love viewing blogs with pics.come back and visit me again sometime-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home