Thursday, November 09, 2006

Some fun is always healthy, isn't it?

Hi people!
As I always say, it's very interesting to get some feedback from people who read this blog. It's a good source of ideas and improvement measures, and also, a good source of new knowledge for me as well!
But in this occasion, a friend of mine made me an interesting remark about the blog: "Your blog is too serious!".
Well, yes, it's a serious blog, although from time to time I like to post some strange images that look quite funny. I think that it's healthy to add sometimes some funny stuff, because fun is also part of life. But, there has been so much serious material to post lately, that I haven't posted any funny things. So I'd like to dedicate today's post to the work of one of the most hilarious cartoonists I've seen (and for the friend I told you about as well!): the Argentinian Joaquín Salvador Lavado, better known as Quino. He is, by the way, creator of recognized characters such as Mafalda. I find his drawings hilarious, so I'll share some of them with you (click on them to view larger images):


Next time, try not to hit the bar so hardly!


Pretty creative way to perform an invasion huh?


That's an effective policeman, always making sure that people don't break any rules hehe

Frustration?

I hope you enjoy these pictures as%2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home