Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Stress relief

I feel like writing today. I always do. The only problem I'll have to face is that I haven't enough inspiration to write about a certain topic, so maybe the following lines will contain some sort of subliminal message. Maybe I'd call it "Easy Philosophy", and this could give me a good idea about how to relieve everyday stress and pressure.
Let's see... what's best to do during a night when I all I want to do is to relax and to have a nice time? I thought that drinking a cold beer while watching some baseball would help. The beer worked out fine, but the baseball didn't. The only game I found was one of the most boring you could ever see: the St. Louis Cardinals beat the New York Mets with a final score of 1-0. What a waste of time. I'm sorry for the fans who had to pay for their tickets in the stadium.
So what's next? Hm... I think music can help me out. Let's just choose some soft melodies to fly into another world. Any suggestions? Yep, I guess I know the perfect choice for the circumstances: New Age Music!
This kind of music will provide me with the required atmosphere to lay down and relieve the stress that invades my body during the whole day. It's a perfect time for meditation... and right after relieving the pressure will be a perfect time for writing, playing music, calling my closest friends, or doing whatever I consider positive. Yes, that's what I'm going to do; and that way I'll get ready to go to sleep and to start a new day that will bring me new challenges to overtake and more experiences to learn.
Advise: Take the last few minutes of the day to meditate and to relax, that way you'll keep a healthier and more enjoyable life.
Goodbye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home