Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow in the West Coast!

Some people find it weird, but I really love snow. It makes the cities look so great! and why not, playing with it is also a good means to relieve everyday stress.
Although I like it, snow is rare in the Canadian west coast, to be more specific, the cities of Vancouver and Victoria.
If you look at the picture on the left, you'd think "That's a winter scenario". And yes, it is. That's how the city of Victoria, Canada, looks today. It is incredible to see how much has it snowed in this city! The panorama would make you think that you're living a typical winter à la montréalaise. I think that I've got like 15 or 12 centimeters of snow in my garden, the Trans Canada highway 1 is closed and the day is off for students. I believe that some bus routes were canceled too.
But still, it's magnificent! I really enjoy this... don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home